Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Gas leaks, humidity, and chlorine

I had a very crazy trip with mom to Davidson, NC to go get my baby Biscuit. Around Austin on the drive to Louisville I noticed that my gas tank wasn't holding onto my gas very well. Made it the 29miles to Greentree toyota without blowing up into a flaming ball of fire, but though I filled up 29 miles before, I now had a half a tank of gas, my car smelled like gas, and a had a sizable puddle and trail of gas under my car.

We rented a car to get to Davidson...once we got outta town the trip was pretty uneventful.

Still waiting to get my Rav back.

Sunday 7/18


Ran ~3 miles

On Sunday morning I ran about about 3 miles, 23 minutes. I left right at 7am, it was so ungodly humid. By the time I got back I was dripping with sweat.

Monday 7/19


No run today, I was a bum.

And didn't swim either, I had to be back too early for work stuff.

Tuesday 7/20


At lunch I swam 1550

I was a space case today, kept getting my lap count messed up. but felt well enough to continuously swim today...only about 10 sec between each set.

550M--9.27
500M--8.55
300M--4, 75s
200M--3.40

Getting up early in the morning to run, probably will swim at lunch, and will hopefully bike and run after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment